Ok so there I was talking about being stronger each day and today is going to be one of those days that I have to try very hard to keep myself positive.
I mentioned Christmas to JP's dad, as I was planning on taking Johnny to see my brother and family over the holiday. His dad has now decided that he is working and only has Christmas Day off and wants to see Johnny if I like it or not.
It looks like I am expected to stay on my own in a house that's not mine all over Christmas so he can come and take Johnny for a few hours. I am probably being selfish but this year is going to be hard enough as it is and I thought that surrounding us with people and family would make things a little easier for us.
Am I wrong ? What do you think !? Email me your replies and help me out ! X
No comments:
Post a Comment